[Support request] Column misalignment of last block on Safari only

Home Forums Support [Support request] Column misalignment of last block on Safari only

Home Forums Support Column misalignment of last block on Safari only

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Andreas

Hi guys,

I have just noticed a misalignment of column blocks when using safari on MAC or on IOS.

http://www.eac.nsw.edu.au/
    The 3 news topics on the yellow bar under the slideshow should be sitting in one row. But on Safari (MacOSX and IOS) the 3rd block is pushed down. It works on any other browser (Firefox, Chrome, Opera).

The same occurs on this 3 column in this feed of posts:
    http://www.eac.nsw.edu.au/news/newsletters/
    The last block (3rd block) in the first row is being pushed into he next line.

I have checked with firebug on Safari and if I manually change the automatically generated width of 33.33% of one of these blocks to 33.1% or smaller they line up. But this is obviously not something that I can do as this is automatically set.

I first noticed the issue after upgrading to GP Premium 1.4.3
    I have also updated to to Generatepress 1.4. since then (which has not solved it)
    Please let me know if this is a system bug or how this can be addressed.

Thank you for your help,
    Andreas

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

It looks like those columns are being added by Beaver Builder? It’s likely an issue with their CSS – have you checked with their support yet?

Andreas

Hi Tom, that was quick!

I am using Beaverbuilder (correct).
    I have just checked:
    The 3 posts on the homepage are using a “Advanced Posts” module, part of Ultimate Add-ons for BeaverBuilder (UABB). It is just set to show 3 columns for desktops. If I change it to show 4 columns it only shows me 3 and leaves space that same white space.

The Newsletter posts (the second page I sent you) is also using this same plugin and Module.
    I haven’t checked with them. Do you think this is an issue of this UABB or Beaverbuilder? And not your theme?

Thanks for your help,
    Andreas

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I’m pretty sure it’s in the plugin, as it’s creating the code to show the columns.

Andreas

OK. I will get in touch with UABB. Thanks again.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.