[Resolved] Color problems with links

Home Forums Support Color problems with links

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lars

Hi,

Just updated to latest version of Elementor Pro – and now individual color settings set in Elementor is overwritten by Generatepress. I’m planing on moving away from Elementor so that will be the future anyway – but it has caused some immediate problems.

I have several post grids where the post title is a h2 link to the post. I want the title in the post grid to be black – so I set the link color in customizer to black. It worked fine. But now all links are black even within a normal paragraph text, in buttons, etc. This looks very bad on many elements.

How can this be fixed?

Is there a a way that styling of Elementor elemtns can overwrite the Customizer for the time being? And everything not in Elementor is deceided by the Customizer?

Kind regards
    Lars

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Any chance you’ve checked with their support first on this?

Their version 3.0 introduced a lot of issues so I’d assume this is one of them.

Is there a way that styling of Elementor elemtns can overwrite the Customizer for the time being?

That should be the default behaviour. Did it used to work? If so you will need to report this to their support.

And everything not in Elementor is deceided by the Customizer?

That should be the default – is this not working either? Can you guide me to the section where I can see this?

Let me know 🙂

Lars

Clicking regenarate Css in Elementor tools solved it.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear and thanks for reporting back!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.