[Resolved] Color in SiteOrigin Price Table

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Color in SiteOrigin Price Table

Home Forums Support Color in SiteOrigin Price Table

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Linda

Hi Support,

I have a SiteOirigin price table on our site. Just added a line below the prices to indicate cost is “per user”. The text color is bright green not white like the prices themselves, which I’d expected.

According to SiteOrigin support, this is because the theme CSS overrides theirs.

Is there a GeneratePress workaround for this? The bright green does not look good beneath the white prices.

I’ll include the link to the page on our stage site in the URL box so you can see it.

Thanks for your help – as always.

Linda

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

It looks like that color is coming from SiteOrigin: https://www.screencast.com/t/4MQrmg9p

Perhaps it’s something in the settings?

Linda

Hi Tom,

Sorry I didn’t see this until just now. Thank you for your reply. You are right: it was a SiteOrigin issue.

I contacted SiteOrigin support and they provided me with CSS to add to Appearance. Once I did that, the issue was corrected. It likely isn’t relevant to GP, but in case it can help anyone else, here is the CSS that made the “per” line of their price table white (or you could use it for any color by changing the #fff):

.so-widget-sow-price-table  .ow-pt-columns-atom .ow-pt-column .ow-pt-details .ow-pt-per {
    	color: #fff !important;
    }

QUESTION
    I just checked your screencast and I see the issue. Is there a way for me to correct it there? Or is the way SiteOrigin suggested okay? Wanted to check before making the edit on our live site. So far just working on stage.

Trust all continues to go well at GP and that everyone is staying safe and healthy.

Thanks again,

Linda

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I just checked your screencast and I see the issue. Is there a way for me to correct it there?

SiteOrigin’s solution should be ok.

Linda

Great. Thanks, Leo. Will make the change on our live site.

Linda

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.