[Support request] Codigo en gp hooks

Home Forums Support [Support request] Codigo en gp hooks

Home Forums Support Codigo en gp hooks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    jmpefe78gmail-com

Buenos dias. Quiero actualizar el tema. Lo unico que quiere que no se pierda es el codigo de google analytics. Me comentasteis que copiara el codigo que tengo insertado en header lo copie en el apartado GP HOOKS-WP-HEAD. Lo hice y me bloqueo la ip. Que tengo que hacer solo copiar el codigo y hay que hacer clic en execute php o disable hook?

No es mejor actualizar y volver a insertar el codigo en el mismo sitio que estaba, pierdo las estadisiticas de analytics que tenia?Gracias

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You don’t need to execute PHP unless you’re adding PHP (which you’re not).

Disabling the hook will disable it from outputting the code on your site, which isn’t what you want either.

You won’t lose any of your stats as the tracking code is identical, GP Hooks simply adds it into the same place you had it without altering the files.

jmpefe78gmail-com

Entonces antes de realizar la actualización como mi codigo de analytics como este del ejemplo?

<script>
    (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i[‘GoogleAnalyticsObject’]=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){
    (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),
    m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)
    })(window,document,’script’,’https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js&#8217;,’ga’);

ga(‘create’, ‘UA-xxxxx’, ‘auto’);
    ga(‘send’, ‘pageview’);

</script>

jmpefe78gmail-com

¿Lo copio no?

jmpefe78gmail-com

Al hacerlo esta mañana mi web se bloqueo y tuve que desbloquear la ip a través del servidor

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Yes, you would copy it from the header.php file and add it to GP Hooks.

If saving that in GP Hooks locked you out of your server, you must have some very strict server security.

If that’s the case, you may want to go to the plugin route: https://en-ca.wordpress.org/plugins/google-analytics-for-wordpress/

jmpefe78gmail-com

¿Copio todo el header o solo el codigo de Google analytics?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Just the code should be good.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.