Black Friday Sale! Get up to $30 off GP Premium! Learn more ➝

[Resolved] code snippets php crash

Home Forums Support [Resolved] code snippets php crash

Home Forums Support code snippets php crash

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Howard

Hi Tom, Leo:
    The “code snippets” plugin update crashed for many yesterday. My secondary menu FOR MOBILE ONLY “remove Menu text’ and add fontawsome to secondary menu naturally has been stopped since deactivating code snippets.
    Can another plugin be used to just add this:
    add_action( ‘wp_enqueue_scripts’, ‘generate_dequeue_secondary_nav_mobile’, 999 );
    function generate_dequeue_secondary_nav_mobile() {
    wp_dequeue_style( ‘generate-secondary-nav-mobile’ );
    }
    As Tom’s simple css still has its generate press code applied and working… Will the above overwrite or duplicate (or mess up site??) with above code added again in ANOTHER PHP plugin (temporarily ) or must I wait until code snippets is fixed?
    mobile eg:
    website below
    Thanks
    Howard

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I believe Code Snippets released an update to fix their issue.

Otherwise you’ll need to use one of the other methods here to add PHP: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/adding-php/

Howard

Hi Tom
    Yes, the author said there is an update. Now the question: should I just hit the update button on dashboard that is still there since I deactivated the plugin….or upload it again? ( If latter, will my settings stay the same as before)
    thanks
    Howard

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hitting update should work. If not you might want to check with their support again on what’s the best way to approach this 🙂

Howard

AOK — Siteground service fixed!
    Thanks

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.