[Support request] CLS issue: more than 0.25 (mobile)

Home Forums Support [Support request] CLS issue: more than 0.25 (mobile)

Home Forums Support CLS issue: more than 0.25 (mobile)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Andy

Hi,
    I’m getting the CLS issue: more than 0.25 (mobile) which has affected 260 of my pages. And since the error has come up my Google Search Console Performance has rapidly gone down. I’ve looked through previous threads but can’t seem to figure out what may be causing it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The site is http://www.madornomad.com
    Many thanks,

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

if you run a page speed insights test on your site, under Diagnostics > Avoid large layout shifts it displays which elements are causing the CLS.

For mobile – it is the Elementor navigation Toggle – although in my tests it shows 0 which also matches the Lab Data of 0 – so theres not actually a problem. Did you resolve that?

For Desktop – the same process identifies the swiper-slide-inner element. Which us the slider in your Elementor content. Maybe giving the Section it sits in a min-height of 500px will stop that from affecting the CLS.

But both the issues are Elementor related.

Andy

Hi,
    Thank you very much for your reply.
    No I hadn’t resolved it or made any changes, so I’m not sure why it’s showing there’s an error with it. Interesting that it’s both Elementor though and i’ll try the min height for desktop.
    Thanks for your time and help.
    Cheers

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Yeah thats definitely an odd one that it displays an issue when the CLS is 0.

Glad to be of help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.