[Resolved] Clickable Portfolio image with text overlay on hover

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Clickable Portfolio image with text overlay on hover

Home Forums Support Clickable Portfolio image with text overlay on hover

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Lisa

Hi Tom,

By any chance, have you come across any plugins that work with GP that can accomplish something close to this? http://www.shawmut.com/portfolio/academic-campuses

Thank you for your help,

Lisa

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Lisa,

If you are on Facebook, I highly recommend joining our Facebook group “GeneratePress Community” as questions like this, especially plugin suggestions, gets a lot better audience on there ๐Ÿ™‚

Lisa

Thanks Leo. Can you provide any wisdom on the best approach for this type of portfolio?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Someone asked this question before and I’m still trying to find the post…Will keep looking ๐Ÿ™‚

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Dare i say it without sounding like a fanboy – but Elementor Pro does have a nice portfolio widget, includes query by taxonomy and overlay options and works very well with GP.

Lisa

Thank you, David, I hadn’t heard of that plugin before. I watched the video on the image gallery and it makes creating/customizing an image gallery easy. The tricky part I’m facing is the image overlay w/ the caption area changing color when you hover over the image. I’ve sent them an email asking if their tool does this as well.

Lisa

Thanks for your help, Leo.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Lisa,

EL portfolio widget won’t change the caption area – you would have to use some custom CSS for this. Its do-able but perhaps there is a better solution for your requirements. I’m still toying with some other plugins – ill let you know if anything comes up

Lisa

Thank you so much for your help!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem! and Thank for the help David!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.