[Resolved] Classic template footer copyright

Home Forums Support Classic template footer copyright

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Matthew

Hi I am using the Classic Template – looking great so far.

The copyright part in the footer uses HTML to produce the text.

I would like to change the font to the them font Lora. Please can you advise the HTML I need to add to that box in the copyright section of the footer in the customiser. This is the HTML I have their currently:
    %copy% %current_year% music at my house • powered by midnight mango

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Have you solved this?

Looks like it’s already using Lora font.

Let me know 🙂

Matthew

Hi Leo – no the font for the left-hand part of the footer bar – the part that I want to be Lora is not the same as the right-hand part which is. Lora is a serif font the other is sans serif.

Whilst I have you I have another issue I can’t take the footer widget holders back down to 1 from two. When I reduce the number in customizer – Layout > Footer > Footer widgets, it doesn’t reduce the number and my social buttons remain on the left when I would like them back in the middle.

Also – and I was going to start separate threads for these – and can do if you like? In the quote blocks in this template “Classic” the citation font is much smaller and in grey – looks neat. However, when live on the internet they just come out as the same font as the text of the quote. Ideally, I’d like them the way they are shown in the block editor.

Thanks

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Any reason why you’ve wrapped the footer content in <code>?

<code>© 2020 music at my house • powered by <a href="http://midnightmango.co.uk" target="_blank" rel="noopener">midnight mango</a></code>

Can you try just this?
    © 2020 music at my house • powered by <a href="http://midnightmango.co.uk" target="_blank" rel="noopener">midnight mango</a>

Matthew

Excellent thanks – that sorted out that part out thanks.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
    Matthew

I fixed my footer widget problem by changing to 1 footer widget in the classic editor on the home page. Then reverting to the customizer and changing it 1 widget site-wide – don’t know why – but anyway fixed now hopefully!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.