[Support request] Child theme with Lilaea module

Home Forums Support [Support request] Child theme with Lilaea module

Home Forums Support Child theme with Lilaea module

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Silvio van de ven

Hi GeneratePress forum,

I used the Lilaea Child theme module, to create a child theme of my generate press theme that i used in my WordPress installation. But i get some php errors in this module. What can we do about this errors…

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class ReCAPTCHAPlugin in /home/zazoutotaa/domains/zazoutotaal.nl/private_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-recaptcha/recaptcha.php on line 41

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class WPPlugin in /home/zazoutotaa/domains/zazoutotaal.nl/private_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-recaptcha/wp-plugin.php on line 27

Notice: Undefined index: rcommentid in /home/zazoutotaa/domains/zazoutotaal.nl/private_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-recaptcha/recaptcha.php on line 348

Notice: Undefined index: rchash in /home/zazoutotaa/domains/zazoutotaal.nl/private_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-recaptcha/recaptcha.php on line 349

Warning: Missing argument 1 for generate_display_google_fonts() in /home/zazoutotaa/domains/zazoutotaal.nl/private_html/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/typography/functions/functions.php on line 887

Kind regards
    Silvio V

Roberto Enrique

I think the problem is not on generatepress, you should see what LiaLea has to said about this issue.
    Now, my question: Do you really need that complex plugin to create your GP Child theme?

What exactly are you trying to accomplish? (And sorry if I’m off-topic)

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer
    marianco

I have GeneratePress Premium.

When I used Child Theme Configurator version 2.1.2 from Lilaea to generate a child theme, I get the following error message about GeneratePress:

Warning: Missing argument 1 for generate_display_google_fonts() in /home/sharpe27/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/typography/functions/functions.php on line 887

I just wanted to point this out to you, Tom, in case it is a real error in the code of GeneratePress.

Thanks.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Not sure why some child theme generators have an issue with that function, it’s pretty standard.

Either way, no need for a generator, child themes are simple: http://generatepress.com/api/themes/generatepress_child.zip

Hope this helps 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.