[Resolved] Checkout Page loading slow

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Checkout Page loading slow

Home Forums Support Checkout Page loading slow

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Norman

Hello,

I’m wondering if you might be able to help me with this as I’m just searching for possible answers as to why my checkout page loads slowly on the site I use GP, but not another site. I’m not saying it’s the GP theme, but I’d like you to check for the possibility of adjustments I might need to make.

Two sites to compare are https://churchletters.org/membership and also churchcards.org/join

Clicking the red button on any of the products on church letters will “eventually” show the checkout page after 10-15 seconds according to gtmetrix. Clicking the “Monthly Membership” button on churchcards.org/join loads the checkout immediately.

Any ideas?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Is the Churchletters site using GP at all?

Everything is coming from Thrive in that site and I really don’t see anything GP in it especially you have caching plugin turned on.

Norman

There’s only a couple pages using Thrive. The whole site uses GP other than those pages, but if they don’t apply, then perhaps that’s not the problem.

Norman

07.07.2020-15.13.30

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I don’t really see anything we can do from the theme’s perspective unfortunately.

I would recommend checking with the support team of the payment system you are using.

Norman

Ok, thanks. No help there at this point.

I may have to hire a developer to see about it.

Thanks anyway.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.