[Resolved] Checkout Page Header Issue with Elementor

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Checkout Page Header Issue with Elementor

Home Forums Support Checkout Page Header Issue with Elementor

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    GeneratePressUser

Hello,

Ok, I checked elementor has mini cart module inbuilt, it works same like what you have here in generatepress so in order to avoid conflicts of codes I will use that, but what about the shop page css which I have done via generatepress I mean in settings of woocommerce, not the additional css.

If I will disable the woocommerce settings of generatepress then I will need to prepare those pages via Elementor or else will need to manually do the css changes which are done via those woocommerce settings after enabling elementor on those pages.

Is there a way to export all the woocommerce settings option css from generatepress? So that I can put that in additional css box accordingly and make things work even without enabling the woocommerce generatepress option.

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

In this case, I would recommend keep GP’s Woocomerce module activated, but deactivate the GP mini cart in navigation, instead, use the Elementor mini cart.

Let me know how this work.

GeneratePressUser

Hello,

OK I did that but it seems the mini cart is looking bad in elementor, maybe some generatepress css conflicting, pls check the private box.

GeneratePressUser

Ok, thats a lot of mess, we removed everything, can you guys pls tell that which generatepress press modules causes issue with elementor, have you guys tested elementor with your theme?

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

I can’t tell if GP’s CSS is interfering with Elementor’s mini cart by looking at a screenshot. Theoretically if you keep GP’s Woocommerce module deactivated there should not be any CSS targeting mini cart.

Can you activate the Elementor mini cart and keep GP’s Woocommerce module deactivated so we can take a look at the code?

have you guys tested elementor with your theme

Elementor is updating all the time, as a theme we can’t make updates just to match with Elementor’s updates which makes the theme heavier, after all most of our users are not using Elementor. Hope that makes sense to you πŸ™‚

GeneratePressUser

Hello,

I will let you know when I do that on our new website, right now no need on this website as we feel its best this way itself.

If your most customers are not using elementor then what are they using? coz earlier we had issues with divi and your site library only had elementor and beaver builder, so we thought you only have those 2 tested, that’s the reason we bought elementor too, as divi was having bugs lately and elementor is way stable.

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

If your most customers are not using elementor then what are they using?

More and more users are trying to get rid of Elementor as it slows the site down, for better performance many of them switch to GP+GenerateBlocks (A guternbug plugin which is also one of our products). We do receive a lot support topics on how to transfer an old site built with Elementor to GP+GB.

But if your sites are mostly Woocommerce and need lots of customization, then GB can’t quite replace Elementor yet.

GeneratePressUser

Hey Ying,

Yes, coz of Woocommerce only we are using Elementor we don’t like using multiple plugins and all and generatepress does all the work for us but not on woocommerce side, that’s the reason we bought even generatepress lifetime upgrade some days back.

Are you guys planning to add in GenerateBlocks woocommerce blocks? How elementor, divi and all have it so that we can arrange those woocommerce objects on page.

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Are you guys planning to add in GenerateBlocks woocommerce blocks?

We are working on bringing posts block to GP and GB in Q1 2022 currently, but we have no plan on Woocommerce blocks yet as we are hoping Woocommerce will make their block better.

If more and more users have this request, we will definitely considering it! At least, I hope so πŸ™‚ As I personally own a Woocommerce site.

GeneratePressUser

Hey Ying,

Oh that’s great, if you don’t mind can you pls share that on your personal woocommerce site what all plugins do you use? do you use any page builder like elementor, divi etc? Or I assume since you know coding most things u would be doing via code.

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

No, I don’t use any page builder plugins, I use GenerateBlocks and custom JavaScript (slideshow) to build my front page, that’s it.

GeneratePressUser

Hey Ying,

Ok that’s great, for now we can mark this topic as resolved when I setup the new website I will let you know if there anything needs to be changed.

Thanks a lot for your help everyone πŸ™‚

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

You are welcome πŸ™‚

Glad to help!

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.