[Resolved] Changing to multiple headers in peak

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Changing to multiple headers in peak

Home Forums Support Changing to multiple headers in peak

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kelly

Hi,

I am very new to WordPress and am trying to learn as I go. I installed the peak theme and am wondering how do I have multiple images for my headers. I would like for them to be different. Thanks for the help!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I believe using the Featured image as the background image option is what you are looking for:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/how-to-create-a-page-hero/#step-2-choose-a-background

That entire article should be very helpful if you are just getting started with the header element.

Let me know if this helps πŸ™‚

Kelly

Hi Leo,
    Thanks for responding. I understand that I can add a background image or custom image in the elements section but how do I do several different images? I don’t want to use the same image for each page. That is where I am confused. I only see the spot to upload one background or custom image in the Global Header section in elements.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

If you select the Featured Image option as the background image in header element, it would use the featured image of each page/post as the background image.

Let me know if this makes sense πŸ™‚

Kelly

It changed it to my header but why is the image still below it now? Can I get rid of that?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Try the disable featured image option mentioned in the last paragraph starting “If you choose…”:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/how-to-create-a-page-hero/#step-2-choose-a-background

Let me know if this helps πŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.