Some time ago I had a plugin created/edited to handle events, necessary for the creation of a work in progress site.
Everything has always worked fine.
After about a month, I’ve started again the site and I noticed this “hitch” that I think is due to the theme.
As a matter of fact, some characters are changed and this prevents the correct output.
– I insert a short-code that should publish a link category, but in fact this is converted into a text string.
I tried to put it in different areas but I get the same result.
di fatto viene pubblicato in questo modo <span><a href="https://siteweb/corsi-eventi-categorie/leadership/" rel="tag">Leadership</a> | <a href="https://siteweb/corsi-eventi-categorie/mbraining/" rel="tag">mBraining</a></span>
it seems that instead of the < character the code ascii > is put;
I don’t understand what is the reason
Thanks for the support