- This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 6 months ago by Leo.
November 9, 2017 at 5:33 pm #420200Benjamin
I would like to change my site http://www.attainbetterlife.com style to this studiopress theme style >> https://my.studiopress.com/themes/magazine/#demo-full. Is it possible? I will really appreciate the help.
I don’t even mind giving someone access to the site. Am not really a web guy. I just know basic HTML and CSS.
BenjaminGP Premium 1.5.1November 9, 2017 at 8:08 pm #420253LeoStaffCustomer SupportNovember 10, 2017 at 6:03 am #420679Benjamin
The whole thing. I was thinking of buying that particular StudioPress theme for my blog site but I was advised to check about the possibility of changing the look to the same one I want to purchase on this forum first.
So its 3 things in total:
1) To change the look of the home page to this style >> https://my.studiopress.com/themes/magazine/#demo-full.
2) To change the look of each menu page to the same exact style of >> https://my.studiopress.com/themes/magazine/#demo-full
3) To display each article/post the same way it is displayed with this theme >> https://my.studiopress.com/themes/magazine/#demo-full
Thanks for writing back Leo.
Benjamin.November 10, 2017 at 8:53 am #420876LeoStaffCustomer Support
1) You will need to be a little more specific and maybe try it yourself first and see what you are struggling with.
Here are some quick tips:
– Set primary menu to above header so you can use sticky:
– Separate container: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/content-layout/
I’d recommend play around with the customizer first with our documentation page, then let me know which part you are having trouble with.
2) What about it? The border or the slayout? See above for the menu suggestion
3) To display specific categories like that, you will also need Tom’s WP Show posts: https://en-ca.wordpress.org/plugins/wp-show-posts/November 10, 2017 at 4:30 pm #421225Benjamin
Thanks. I will give it a go.
BenjaminNovember 11, 2017 at 8:54 am #421772
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.