[Support request] Changing the landing page (regardless of the homepage settings)

Home Forums Support [Support request] Changing the landing page (regardless of the homepage settings)

Home Forums Support Changing the landing page (regardless of the homepage settings)

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Leo.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dan

Hey,
    I’d appreciate if you could give me some advice.

To begin with, my homepage displays a static page. I seem to obliged to use this setting because I’m using the GenerateBlocks for my posts. (In case of the posts displaying on the homepage, GenerateBlocks don’t work.) Btw I’m very satisfied with this plugin.

Everything works nice and smooth. But there’s one thing i’d like to change – the landing page. by default it is not the ‘post page’ and I’d like to change it. Dont know how, alas. But I have to keep the static page presets. Is it possible alter this leaving the current wordpress/theme settings? Is it possible to overwrite (perhaps with the code?) the existing landing page?

Thanks a lot!
    Dan

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

are you wanting to display your latest posts on your Landing Page as well as content you have created using the Block editor ?

Let me know,

Dan

Yes, that’s it.

When the posts (made with GenerateBlocks) are displayed on the homepage, their GenerateBlocks setup doesnt work.

Dan

Is there any workaround solution?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

If you want to display the latest posts on a static page, the easiest solution would be to use a plugin like WP Show Posts:
    https://en-ca.wordpress.org/plugins/wp-show-posts/

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.