[Resolved] Changing font color for ONLY ONE menu item in primary nav?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Changing font color for ONLY ONE menu item in primary nav?

Home Forums Support Changing font color for ONLY ONE menu item in primary nav?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    David

I am trying to turn one of my menus in the Primary Nav into a CTA button.

I have assigned one of the links in my main menu a css class of link-CTA.

So far CSS is working and I am able to turn it into a button but…

The color of the text/link does not change. It is being overridden by the GeneratePress settings for Primary Nav.

I don’t want to change all the link colors, just the ONE that will be used as a CTA button.

How can I achieve this? Thanks

David

edit

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you check if this article helps? https://docs.generatepress.com/article/adding-buttons-navigation/

Thanks!

David

Thank you that worked!

I have another issue that arose.

The logo I am using is 350px wide, which means when viewed on mobile, the mobile Hamburger and “Menu” text is too long to fit all on one line.

So the logo is on one line (aligned to the left) and the Hamburger+”Menu” is below it and to the right.

How can I make sure the logo is centered on the top line as well as the hamburger/menu below it ONLY when the width of the screen shrinks to a size that’s smaller than both of their widths combined? (If they fit, then they are all inline on 1 line and it looks good. tablet and desktop no issues)

The only thing I have changed so far is moving the max-width from 768 to 1000 for transitioning to a mobile menu.

David

I am also open to removing the word “MENU” when the screen is smaller than a certain width, which will make both the logo and hamburger fit on 1 line.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

You can remove the word menu in the customizer: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/mobile-menu-label/

If this doesn’t work can you link me to the site? Thanks!

David

This works great, I didn’t notice that option. Thanks!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.