[Resolved] Changes in backend editor not reflecting on front end.

Home Forums Support Changes in backend editor not reflecting on front end.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Leo 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Rhys

I am still learning WP and GP. I used the Catalyst site from the library on mine. For some reason, the changes I am making to the back end editor are not reflecting on the front end. I’ve confirmed the save and even when I check the back end, the changes are still there. I am not sure why this wouldn’t be reflected on the front end.

Leo Customer Support

Hi there,

Sounds like a caching issue.

Have you tried clearing and disabling your caching plugins for now?

Let me know 🙂

Rhys

That was my original thought. I tried cleared my cache and at your suggestion just disabled the caching plug in, however that doesn’t seem to have worked. Any other suggestions?

Leo Customer Support

Any chance you can link us to the site in question?

You can edit the original topic and use the private URL field.

Let me know 🙂

Rhys

Hi Leo! The mistake was the area that I was editing the content. I am not sure why it is exactly set up the way that it is, but all is good now. Thanks for your help!

Leo Customer Support

Grace

Hello,

I’m having the same problem as Rhys, I’ve cleared my cache and tried a few other things and the edits I’ve made are not reflecting. Not sure what to do next.

Leo Customer Support

It’s usually a caching issue.

Can you open a new topic and link us to the page in question with all plugins disabled except GP Premium?

Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.