[Support request] Changes getting stuck someplace

Home Forums Support [Support request] Changes getting stuck someplace

Home Forums Support Changes getting stuck someplace

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by David.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kerch

I fully understand that this may not be a GeneratePress issue. If nobody else has noticed this, I’ll continue to look elsewhere.. but on the off chance possibility somebody else has see this:

I have had a weird issue with changes not showing up. I added content to a page yesterday. Published, changed published date. It showed on my machine and THAT browser. But not in a private window. The site is hosted at GoDaddy (not my choice) and I flushed their cache from the site 3x and then again 3 more times.

I turned off all the plugins.. no love. Everything is up to date. I’m using classic editor and gutenberg ramp among only 9 total plugins.
    By this morning, everything looked right. But when I added late-requested titles, the board goes back. I can see it on the browser used to make changes, but none other.

The first testimonial should have a title of “Weight Loss.” If you see that, then ignore all this. If not and you have another idea, I’ll appreciate hearing it.
    Thanks
    Kerch

Before I bang my head on the GoDaddy door, anybody else seeing this?
    (And yes, I know this is not the way testimonials should look. But I’m not the client! Thanks)

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

this is what i see:

Sounds like a cache / CDN or database problem ….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.