[Resolved] Changes Aren’t Showing up – Multiple Console Errors

Home Forums Support Changes Aren’t Showing up – Multiple Console Errors

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jimmy

Hello Tom,

I saw that my changes on my Elementor site weren’t changing (recently switched over from Siteground to Cloudways – app.mydiyrealestate.com) and followed Elementors “My changes” article, I thought to look into the Console Errors and I found the following:

/wp-content/themes/generatepress/js/a11y.min.js?ver=2.4.2:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
    /wp-content/themes/generatepress/js/menu.min.js?ver=2.4.2:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
    unsemantic-grid.min.css:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
    mobile.min.css:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
    style.min.css:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
    /wp-content/themes/generatepress/js/menu.min.js?ver=2.4.2:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
    /wp-content/themes/generatepress/js/a11y.min.js?ver=2.4.2:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
    unsemantic-grid.min.css:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
    style.min.css:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
    mobile.min.css:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()

Not sure if you were aware and would like to see how I can get this fixed as it is updated to GP 3.0 and I have GP Preminum.

Best,

Jimmy

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

The location of those files changed in 3.0.0.

If your site is still requesting them at their old location, it probably means there’s some sort of caching (plugin or server) that needs to be cleared.

Jimmy

Hello Tom,

I look at this new caching plugin and didn’t have the settings up. Appreciate it as the errors disappeared.

Best,
    Jimmy

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.