[Resolved] Change wording of "Leave a Comment" for comment reply title

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Change wording of "Leave a Comment" for comment reply title

Home Forums Support Change wording of "Leave a Comment" for comment reply title

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Frances

Hi there – I’m new to Generatepress and not super technical – though I follow instructions well!

I would like to change the words “Leave a Comment” to “Join the Conversation” for my blog posts.

How would I do that?

Thanks for your help!

Cheers,
    Frances

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

This filter should help: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/generate_leave_comment/

Let me know if you need more info πŸ™‚

Frances

Hi Tom – thanks for your reply and for the filter. I read through the documentation re: filters, API etc and this may be over my head.

Do I install the Code Snippets plugin you recommend in the php section and then copy/paste the filter you provided and am good to go?

I suspect there is more to it than this! ; ) And if I’m over my head, I’ll just keep a running list of what mods I’d like to make and hire someone to do them for me.

I appreciate your help. ; )

Frances

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Frances,

Yup install and activate Code Snippets, add a new snippet, copy and paste the code in the page Tom linked to, click Save Changes and Activate then you should be good to go.

Let us know if this helps.

Frances

Hi Leo (and Tom)

thank you – I feel like a (newbie) coding rock star, lol! Thanks for the help – it worked perfectly!

Yay!
    Frances

PS) not that I’ll let that get to my head…. ; )

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad we could help! πŸ™‚

Earl

Perfect! This worked for me as well.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Awesome πŸ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Change wording of "Leave a Comment" for comment reply title’ is closed to new replies.