[Resolved] Change Sub Title Font

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Change Sub Title Font

Home Forums Support Change Sub Title Font

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer

How do change the subtitle font? I increased the mobile font to 24px for easy to read and click but the subtitle font is tiny. How do I increase the sub title font on mobile? Where is this located please.

Thank you

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Sub title isn’t a default GP/WordPress element.

Can you guide me to the page where I can see the subtitle?

Let me know πŸ™‚

Jennifer

The subtitles are listed under the mobile menu.

Click on bible teachings and the sub menu is word of encouragement then growing in Jesus etc.

Does this help?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I’m not seeing bible teaching in the menu?

Am I missing something here?

Jennifer

Whoops wrong website. I’m using your theme for two websites, sorry.

Okay under about us tab in mobile menu the sub font is small.

http://www.staging.uslawpros.com

Again sorry

Well I just looked at it and now it looks normal. I will trouble shoot this tomorrow.

In the meantime do you see the content title on the homepage? It is not suppose to be there. I created an element to disable all content titles but for some reason the content title will not go away on the homepage (index). This is happening on both of my sites.

staging.uslawpros.com and livinghisword.org

Both use elementor on all pages but the homepage is where I am having the most problems.

How do I delete this code from the backend (view source). This is an h1 header tag and I need for this to go away.

This is not an elementor issue and if you think it is then can you explain to me why it disabled on the other pages using elementor.

The last person told me it was an elementor problem. I cannot find that form because it is difficult to search your subjects and our questions are not listed under our names.

Thank you 😊
    Please help

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

so you can track all your previous topics by clicking the Forum Profile button at the top of this page. This is the last reply re: the H1:

https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/disable-content-title-site-wide/#post-1169372

In that instance the title was coming from Elementor.

This however is the GP Content title.

In your Layout Element – which Display Rules are you using ? If it is set just to Pages then you will also need to include the Front Page location. This is required for the page that is assigned as your home page in WordPress.

Jennifer

Thank you that worked! I did not know I had to add a separate front page. I just got your theme yesterday so I am learning.

Thank you for thinking outside the box and truly helping me.

Your customer service is awesome! You help us and truly answer our questions.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome – glad to be of help πŸ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.