[Support request] Change shrunken size of the navigation logo when scrolled.

Home Forums Support [Support request] Change shrunken size of the navigation logo when scrolled.

Home Forums Support Change shrunken size of the navigation logo when scrolled.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Benjamin

I want to limit the shrunken size of my navigation logo when i scroll. I don’t want it to effect the navigation logo in its normal state only the size when i scroll. I have the navigation bar set to Sticky+Static. How can i achieve this? Thanks in advance.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

First make sure you have the up to date version of GP premium 1.3.1.

Then try changing the Menu Item Height in Customizer > Layout > Slide-out Navigation.

Let me know.

Benjamin

I purchased the premium version a couple of weeks ago. I currently have GeneratePress 1.3.48 installed. I don’t understand how changing the “Menu Item Height” on the slide out menu will help resolve my issue when the i have the Slide Out Menu Disabled since i don’t need it. All i want to do is tweak the Navigation logo size when a user is scrolling the site because the Logo shrinks down very small. My setting is Sticky + Static. Can you point to to the CSS or JS that i can modify or give me some custom CSS to fix the issue. -Thanks

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

GP Theme and premium plugin is different. The most recent version of theme is 1.3.48 and premium plugin is 1.3.1.
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/updating-gp-premium/

Also I meant to say Menu Item Height in Customizer > Layout > Sticky Navigation.

It should do what you are looking for.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.