[Support request] Change Post Navigation Style

Home Forums Support [Support request] Change Post Navigation Style

Home Forums Support Change Post Navigation Style

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Mario

I’m very sorry, but i can’t understand the Tutorial how to change the CSS Style/PHP for post navigation, the only thing i know that i have to go in the Elementor -> “Custom Post Navigation”

Please could you help me?
    Thank you, best regards

Mario
    Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

No need to apologize!

What are you trying to change?

Let me know 🙂

Mario

If you scroll to the my site after the content you will see “Hooks – Custom Theme Elements”
    “A guide to styling and making Dispatch your own” where you can go back and forward and i want to change the style to List: Align

From to

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Just to confirm, are you wanting to make the post navigation (next and previous) look like the “Align” list?

This isn’t something that GP/WPSP can do by default, as that list is an actual list of posts (not simple prev/next links).

Mario

Thank you Tom,
    and is there a Way to add under the “post navigation” more posts from this category? it don’t have to look like the List?

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi,

Thank you Tom,
    and is there a Way to add under the “post navigation” more posts from this category? it don’t have to look like the List?

I believe what you’re looking for is what is called “Related posts”.

And Nothing built-in for that within the theme unfortunately. You’ll have to use a plugin for that. 🙂

A wise man once said:
    "Have you cleared your cache?"

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.