[Support request] change position of mobile menu items

Home Forums Support [Support request] change position of mobile menu items

Home Forums Support change position of mobile menu items

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Tim

I’ve added a inside header element and want that button to be on the right on mobile and the off canvas panel link to be on the left with the logo centered in the middle. I’d Also like to make this mobile menu sticky.

Can you help me? Right now now matter what I do it seems the element just stays behind the logo on mobile.

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Tim,

Try this CSS:

#mobile-header button.menu-toggle {
        order: -1 !important;
    }
    Tim

Thank you! that worked!

How do I make the mobile menu sticky?

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

You can activate sticky navigation at customizer > layout > header > mobile header > sticky.

Tim

Hello! i’ve done this but for some reason with the past updates the mobile menu doesn’t stay sticky. Can you help?

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Tim,

Can you make sure the sticky option of the mobile header is activated? As I don’t see the sticky class being added to the mobile header.

If the option is activated, try clearing cache, including server cache.

If it’s still not working, can you disable all plugins except GP premium to eliminate plugin conflicts?

Tim

Ok that worked but now it resized really weird so the logo blurs. How do I keep the same padding and everything on the sticky that exists on the main header?

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Ok that worked

Do you mean disabling all plugins worked? Have you figured out which plugin is causing the issue?

Can you go to customize > layout > sticky navigation, and make sure it’s set to desktop only?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.