[Resolved] Change Navigation Search Transparency and Font colour

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Change Navigation Search Transparency and Font colour

Home Forums Support Change Navigation Search Transparency and Font colour

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Andrew

I am using the navigation search within the primary navigation. My background image is quite dark so it’s difficult to see what term is entered into the box with the black font and semi-transparent set up on the navigation search. Making the search box completely white would be the best option. Therefore, is it possible to alter some settings – i.e. box colour, transparency, font colour – making the search functionality more usable?

Note I found the below CSS on another post and put it to the Additional CSS section of Customize. However, it didn’t change anything; perhaps I put the CSS in the wrong place (I’m not really a developer, just having to make a few tweaks myself as my usual developer isn’t available).

.navigation-search input {
    opacity: 1;
    }

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

in Customizer > Colors > Primary Navigation – there are options to change the Navigation Search background color.

But for other styles it will require some CSS – if can you provide a link to your site i am happy to take a look

Andrew

Well, that was simple, many thanks for telling me where to look!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Awesome 🙂 Glad to be of help

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.