[Resolved] Change inside article on blog posts

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Change inside article on blog posts

Home Forums Support Change inside article on blog posts

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Ian

How can I change the background colour of the article for single page and archive pages. When I change the colours > content in the customiser it changes the body colour for all pages. If I change the colours>body it does not seem to change the background of the pages. I just need the background colour changed as per the screen shot.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

did you find the solution ? As the article has the black background ?

Ian

Hi David, no, all I can see is a black background. I would like to change this to another colour for the inside article.

Ian

For single posts.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Ian,

I took a quick look at your site structure.

Ideally, the single post background color would be set in the customizer.

The rest of your pages are built with GenerateBlocks from what I can tell so the black background can be set in the container blocks.

Let me know if this makes sense.

Ian

Yes, that makes sense but what I get colours leaching out from the background.

Do I need to add a container to each page that is full width > full width with a black background and then put the blocks in it. You can see on the about page and the FAQ page where the colors > content setting is coming through.

What is the colours > body color for? I assumed you could set the colour of the pages there and that would be a seperate setting from colours > content color, but one seems to affect the other.

Ian

I’ve got most of it ok, but can’t work out how this small part of the FAQ page is showing the content colour when I’ve changed the bg colour of the blocks to black. Pls See screen shot.

Fernando
    Customer Support

Hi Ian,

This Paragraph Block has a bottom margin which is showing the entry-content behind.

In Appearance > Customize > Colors > Content > Background, can you try setting it to black?

Alternatively, you may convert the Paragraph Block to a Headline Block – Paragraph, and then set a bottom padding instead of a bottom margin.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Ian

Thanks Fernando, I’ll go with changing the block to a headline block. Thanks again, that did the trick 🙂

Fernando
    Customer Support

You’re welcome Ian! 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.