[Resolved] Change font colour for “Post Title” in query loop

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Change font colour for “Post Title” in query loop

Home Forums Support Change font colour for “Post Title” in query loop

• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by David.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Christopher

Hey guys,

rather than displaying my news in excerpts on the main page, I just want to incoperate one small line of text with the headline of the latest news and a link to the news. For that I have the query loop in place, but I am unable to change the color of the text. The container options dont apply for it, I guess because it sits in the query loop? Any tips?

Editor view:
    2022-05-11_15-21-12

live view:
    2022-05-11_15-21-48

Thanks
    Chris

Christopher

If the text of the news is longer, it also displays the text in two rows. Id like to have it just in one row if possible, how could I achieve that?

2022-05-11_15-39-53

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

WP core didn’t add color options to its theme blocks like the Post title. instead try selecting the immediate parent Container Block and setting its Text and Link colors.

Regarding the width – is the content in side a Grid or a Container Block that has a limited Inner container width ?

Christopher

Hi David, I tried the Container options but the Text settings I put in there dont apply to the text sadly. Feel free to have a look, i just send you the log in data in the other thread. Cheers

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Select the Post Title block, and in the Advanced > Additional CSS Class(es) give it a custom class eg. red-color or something appropriate then use some CSS to style the link:

.inside-article .red-color a {
        color: #f00;
    }
    Christopher

Thanks, that worked! =)

David
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.