[Resolved] Change elements Wordsmith theme

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Change elements Wordsmith theme

Home Forums Support Change elements Wordsmith theme

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Sylvia

Hi,

Im trying to adjust the header image height for the Wordsmith theme. I made different elements for each of the pages. But i cant find this option. Is this possible? And if so where can i edit this?
    Also, when i delete the title on the header image of the frontpage, the image will be chopped smaller. Is there a way to fix this? Because i would prefer not to have any text on the header images.

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Sylvia,

Are you talking about the main image on front page?
    https://www.screencast.com/t/7cdduraCKYZr

If so, you can adjust the top/bottom padding of the containerblock to adjust the background image height:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/5MB3O9ebe7D

Also, when i delete the title on the header image of the frontpage, the image will be chopped smaller. Is there a way to fix this?

The background image size is set to cover (cover the entire container block), when the title’s deleted, the containergets shorter, so the background image gets shorter as well. In this situation, you just need to increase the value of top/bottom padding of this container block ( I provided screenshot before).

Let me know if you need further assistance πŸ™‚

Sylvia

Perfect, thank you so much! I had the same issue with the elements on the website, but that has also been fixed now!

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Great!

You are welcome πŸ™‚

Sylvia

I have another issue regarding the images. I hope you can help me again πŸ™‚
    Unfortunately the header images are cut off on the mobile version of the website.
    Any clue on how to fix this?

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

If you don’t have GenerateBlocks pro plugin, then you’ll need custom CSS to adjust the image position/size for mobile.

Can you link us to your site again, the site info has been erased once the topic marked as resolved.

Let me know πŸ™‚

Sylvia

Thank you for your reply! I just added the info.

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you let me know which image needs to be adjusted on mobile?

Sylvia

The one on the contact page is especially an issue. I added it trough the elements page but also on the page itself to see if it made any difference, so as you can see the image is there twice. But if you could tell me how to adjust it on the contact page, I can do the rest myself.

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Do you want the image to be shown fully on mobile?

If so, the easiest way would be lower the top/bottom paddings for the container on mobile, for example: 100px:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/UN5lBxLj

Let me know how that works πŸ™‚

Sylvia

Gosh, how did I not notice there is also a mobile tab! Thank you so much again😁

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

You are welcome πŸ™‚

It takes some practices!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.