[Resolved] Change background color of container on ‘Realtor’ theme

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Change background color of container on ‘Realtor’ theme

Home Forums Support Change background color of container on ‘Realtor’ theme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Andy

Hi there,

1. I noticed that the Realtor theme has a ‘Join Email List’ under Elements for ‘All Pages.’ However, the homepage has it’s own ‘Join Email List’ container. Why? Why isn’t the Global element being applied to the homepage? Why does the homepage have it own container? Just curious.

2. My main problem is, how do I change the background color of this container on my homepage. Currently, it is white. I want to make it gray like your demo.

View post on imgur.com

Thanks

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Andy,

1. I noticed that the Realtor theme has a ‘Join Email List’ under Elements for ‘All Pages.’ However, the homepage has it’s own ‘Join Email List’ container. Why? Why isn’t the Global element being applied to the homepage? Why does the homepage have it own container? Just curious.

It’s a placeholder in case you want a different form design on front page like say, for example, you only want a landing page and remove the rest of the GP elements.

You can just remove the one added on the home page and change the global element’s display rule location to include “front page” or just change the display rule location completely to “Entire Site”.

2. My main problem is, how do I change the background color of this container on my homepage. Currently, it is white. I want to make it gray like your demo.

Not exactly sure what you mean by this. The form’s container block uses a background image + a global palette overlay by default. There’s no “gray” in it. https://gpsites.co/realtor/

Are you pertaining to the body tag’s bg color? If so, that’s changed on Appearance > customize > Colors and set your body’s background color there. 😀

Andy

Thank you

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem. 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.