[Support request] Centre Featured Image Title

Home Forums Support [Support request] Centre Featured Image Title

Home Forums Support Centre Featured Image Title

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Macca

Hi guys,

I hope you’re well!

I recently downloaded your theme and am customising it now – there’s lots to work through but it’s looking great so far!

I am having a couple of CSS problems that I was hoping you could help me with.

1. The main one I’m having trouble with is centering the main title in the featured image. This is both within the Magazine Grid of the Dispatch theme header and also within single post. Is there any CSS I can add to change this please?

2. Also with the titles, have the text capitalized on all featured image titles? And is it possible to add a semi-transparent box around the titles to make them a little clearer? Ideally, the titles from this website is what I’m after – https://www.wanderlustchloe.com/

3. On the ‘Standard’ and ‘Align’ posts in WP Show Posts, there seems to be a lot of white negative space below the H2 title and the image. Again, is there any CSS I can add to reduce this negative space?

4. Is it possible to change the hover colour of the ‘Read More’ boxes? Is this something I find in the customizer in the layout?

5. Ideally, I would love to add in 4 custom boxes on my homepage that can link through to categories (much like I have at the top of this website here – https://www.anadventurousworld.com/). Is it possible to add this is?

I have launched my website yet and it is under construction mode, but I’d be more than happy to give you access to the backend so you can see the issues I’m having.

Thanks in advanced guys, I really appreciate it!

Cheers,

Macca

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

any chance you can remove the coming soon or include a login within Site URL ( you can edit your original topic to change that ) so i can take a look?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.