[Resolved] Centering the whole content of a page that has text and a shortcode in it

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Centering the whole content of a page that has text and a shortcode in it

Home Forums Support Centering the whole content of a page that has text and a shortcode in it

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Philippe

Hi,

The page is htttps://onehomeplanet.com/buzz

What do you suggest I could do to center the whole thing? I can go block by block in Gutenberg for the text, but what about the social media icons’ shortcode? I tried columns but their width is fixed and there is no way to change it so that these icons would be exactly centered in the page.

Thanks for your help.

Fernando
    Customer Support

Hi Philippe,

You can try using GenerateBlocks, specifically, a Container Block. You can place your content their, then align the container to center.

Reference: https://docs.generateblocks.com/article/container-overview/

Philippe

Thank you.

There is no possibility of centering a shortcode in a container either.

No big deal, though. I will present the concerned page in another way.

Fernando
    Customer Support

I see.

Can you point us where we can see this Shortcode? Perhaps we can figure out a way to center it.

Philippe

Thank you, but let’s forget it for now. I looked extensively online and could not find anything workable. Besides, I layout I eventually chose looks fine.

Fernando
    Customer Support

I see. Feel free to reach out anytime if you’ll need assistance with anything else.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.