[Support request] Category Posts on Category Page not the same style as post displays on All Posts

Home Forums Support [Support request] Category Posts on Category Page not the same style as post displays on All Posts

Home Forums Support Category Posts on Category Page not the same style as post displays on All Posts

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Alex

Hello, I’m trying to get my category pages to display the posts like they are showing on the page I have All Posts displaying.

We are setting the website up to use Category pages in our navigation but the way the category and tag pages look is not the same “look” as our All Articles page, I would like them to have the same layout. Example: the category page Natural Treasures looks horrible, I want it to match the All Articles look.

Second, the Featured Article I only want the latest featured article for that category to show on top, not a featured article from a different category.

Third, I”m trying to figure out how to use different Hero Images for each category, I understand I need to tell things where to display in the elements area, do you have some more in-depth articles or videos to help explain where each thing is displayed in the display settings? I have read what I can find but it’s not clicking with me.

Fernando
    Customer Support

Hi Alex,

We only provide support for GP Premium features here. Hope you understand.

Let’s tackle the first issue first. While viewing the All Articles page, hover on Elements on the Admin bar. Then, open the Content Template. Set it to display on Category pages as well.

Then, open then Content Template for the category pages. Set this one to draft.

We’re basically, setting the Content template of “All articles” to be the one used in all your archive pages so they look the same.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.