[Support request] Cart page on mobile

Home Forums Support [Support request] Cart page on mobile

Home Forums Support Cart page on mobile

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kathy

Hi Tom
    I thought I submitted a question about cart page on mobile phone. I can’t find the topic now. Probably I did’nt submitted the question at all. However, I have a problem with Cart page presentation on the mobile phone.
    I am using Woocommerce and GP premium. The cart page is well responsive when displaying on my PC screen. When the size of screen goes down a certain level, the format of cart page changes as it should. From n row x 5 columns changes to single column and muliple rows. However, the appearance is not the same on the mobile (iphone, android or iPad in portrait format). The nrows x 5 columns still remains on the display but every things are scrambled.
    I have read previous correspandance about cart page but actually none of them have help me to solve the problem. You have in one case referred to jeremycarter.com.au but that is mainly about checkout page and I have no problem with that at all. It is responsive on both PC screen and mobile.
    You have my pwd and user name if you want to look into it.
    The site is http://www.kazo.se/dev
    You can try it by yourself on your mobile and see the difference between PC screen and mobile screen.
    Thanks in advance for your guidance.

Kathy

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Kathy,

Any chance you can show me a screenshot of what you’re seeing, just so I know what I’m looking for?

Let me know 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.