[Resolved] Cart Icon Not Displaying In Menu

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Cart Icon Not Displaying In Menu

Home Forums Support Cart Icon Not Displaying In Menu

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Gabriel

Hey all!

I’ve been using a test site to experiments with different themes and was going to experiments with GP next. I did a database reset and then activated GP wit the GP Premium plugin. Also went ahead and installed WooCommerce and imported some sample products to test around in.

However, I did notice that the shopping cart icon that usually gets added to the menu was notably missing. I checked all of the settings that I could and was unable to find why the cart icon would be missing. I haven’t made any changes and the “Display cart in menu” option in the Customize was turned on as well.

Any additional troubleshooting steps are greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Gabriel

*UPDATE: I went ahead and ran a brand new installation of WordPress. Added Generate Press and the premium plugin. Installed WooCommerce and I still don’t see a cart icon in the menu. Super weird stuff.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you make sure the load essential icons only option is not checked? https://docs.generatepress.com/article/general-settings-overview/

Gabriel

Thanks Leo! I figured out the reason why the cart didn’t display. I hadn’t assigned a Menu quite yet, which is definitely a dumb slip up on my part hahaha. But yes, the load essential icons tip is also nice. Thank you!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.