[Support request] Can't see Sections on my home page

Home Forums Support [Support request] Can't see Sections on my home page

Home Forums Support Can't see Sections on my home page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Doug

Hello,

I’m trying to add a section to the top of my home page to go underneath my header image, but the sections I’m adding don’t show up at the top. I want to use sections as subheaders. Is there something I have to disable/enable in order for the sections to show up on the home page?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

This seems weird…so the section you’ve added don’t show up at all? Are you able to provide a link?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Is the home page your blog/posts page by chance?

If so, Sections won’t work on it – you’ll want to use Page Header to add a section above your posts.

You can add a Page Header to the blog by going to “Customize > Blog”.

Let me know 🙂

Doug

Thank you for your quick reply!

My home page is in fact my blog page, so that’s too bad. Using the page header tool in customize, can I create more than one header?

It’s okay if I can’t make it work, I just designed a “banner” into the lower half of my header image, and my client was perfectly happy with that–don’t need the functionality of the sections, just the appearance.

Unfortunately I can’t share the website at this time, but I think we’ll manage. Thank you!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I’m afraid you can only create one page header per page, unless you didn’t use the page header styling options and just built multiple sections into the content area of the page header.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.