[Resolved] Can't remove Page Title padding for a specific page after disabling title.

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Can't remove Page Title padding for a specific page after disabling title.

Home Forums Support Can't remove Page Title padding for a specific page after disabling title.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Marek

Hey guys,

I am having difficulties removing the padding that remains after disabling the content title element. I would like to have the header on my homepage even with the top of the first sidebar widget container.

The only way I got rid of the white padding space was by setting the “Top Content Padding” to 0 in Customizing>Layout>Container; however, that messed with all my other pages and posts.

Is there any CSS I can add to the home page potentially to get rid of the padding

Thanks!

EDIT:

I managed to find a solution.

.separate-containers .inside-article, .separate-containers .comments-area, .separate-containers .page-header, .separate-containers .paging-navigation, .one-container .site-content, .inside-page-header, .wp-block-group__inner-container {
    padding: 0px 40px 40px 40px;
    }

I used that with simple css on the home page.

However, it narrows the cover on the mobile site now. It’s mostly fine and I wouldn’t be terribly upset if I left it as is. If you guys have any pointers on how to do this better, that would be great.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

try this CSS instead:

.separate-containers .inside-article {
        padding-top: 0;
    }
    Marek

That is perfect!

Thanks a bunch David, have a good one.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.