[Resolved] Cant get featured image displayed

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Cant get featured image displayed

Home Forums Support Cant get featured image displayed

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Pavla

Hi! I cant get featured image displayed somehow. Its set in the layout/blog settings, in the page edit its not deactivated and i tried also with the featured image hero header set to display on the entire site, but nothing seems to work.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there.,

The URL you’ve provided is a static page so can you confirm that Display featured image is checked when the Pages tab is activated?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/adjusting-the-featured-images/

Also any reasons why you are using a merged header element here?

Pavla

O.k. I found the stupid problem i don’t know why but I had the featured image deactivated in the header and had another element created which was somehow conflicting. Sorry!
    Solved!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem 🙂

Pavla

Well I got it displayed finally but i can’t achieve what I really want to. Maybe you can give me a hint on that?

I want a floating logo left and menu right like it is displayed now (e.g. 30px high), and the featured image like hero (full width with no paddings) under the logo and menu.
    No fix height as if there is no featured image i dont want that space, i hope I explain myself?

If I put the featured image in the header element with the logo and put some text inside it (test) appears but not with all the height of that imag, just a strip. If I would make the header higher that wouldn’t work in case i don’t have a featured image. mhhh.

I am working on a static page as those are the most important for me right now, but on single posts its the same thing.

I cant add more links here.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you open a new topic for the question as the original question is already resolved?

Thanks 🙂

Pavla

ok thanks, i made a new one. ☺️

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.