[Support request] Can’t find something

Home Forums Support [Support request] Can’t find something

Home Forums Support Can’t find something

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Cynthia

Hello! This is going to sound nutso but I need help figuring out how to get my privacy policy, disclaimer, and terms and conditions in a footer at the bottom of my page. Iam working on a second website and I want it to look like my main website. Could you please help me understand how I can do this? I will attach the website where I do it the way I want it below. The reason I don’t know how to do it even though the first website is mine is because my original website a developer set up. When I changed themes to generate press somehow the privacy policy, disclaimer, and terms and conditions all migrated over without me doing anything. Thanks for the help.

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Cynthia,

If you just want to add the links to the bottom of the page, you can use a block element.

Add the links to the block element, select hook as element type, select after_footer as the hook name, choose entire site as location.

If you want to build the entire footer, you can also use the block element, but selectsite footer as element type.

Let me know if you need more help!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.