[Resolved] Cant edit Additional CSS code

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Cant edit Additional CSS code

Home Forums Support Cant edit Additional CSS code

• This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Leo.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Janne

Hi.
    Are trying to edit and add code under Appeareance->Customize->Additional CSS. It will somethimes stay, but most of the time it dissapears or the code we have deleted is back again. Ref the last case I opened, the code for the width of the blog is coming back.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you disable autoptimize and any other cache plugins and try that making those changes again

Janne

Have now deactivated Autoptimize. No change, still not able to remove the code. Remove the code, press publish, the blogpost refreshes, and nothing happens.

Greg

Are you using Dashlane or another password plugin – I’ve had issues with this conflicting with the customiser preview mode in the past – maybe try the Simple CSS plugin from Tom for your additional CSS and see if you have the same problem?

Janne

Using Edge, with no Dashlane or any other plugins installed. Still cant remove code in Additional CSS. Using Simple CSS is working, but dont know how to remove the code for the width of the blogpost.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Any chance you can disable all plugins except GP Premium to eliminate conflicts from other plugins first?

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Janne

Did disable all the other plugins. It did then work. Removed the code, and are now happy. Id tid not come back when we reenabled the plugins.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.