[Resolved] Can’t Delete Border Between Content and Sidebar

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Can’t Delete Border Between Content and Sidebar

Home Forums Support Can’t Delete Border Between Content and Sidebar

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    John

Hi!

On this page I want to remove the 1px line between the content and sidebar. But I can’t find the CSS. I’ve looked in SIMPLE CSS but it isn’t there. If I do add it to SIMPLE CSS and set the border width to 0px, the right borderline remains even after clearing the browser and server caches.

.site-main {
    border-right: 1px solid #D3D3D3;
    }

—-

One other thing. When I click the SAVE CSS button, I am frequently getting an error message:

“The link you followed has expired.
    Please try again.”

SEE SCREENSHOT

John

I deleted all the custom CSS from Simple CSS.

Went back to this page and the vertical line was still there. Inspected the page and see this:

<style type=”text/css” id=”simple-css-output”>.site-main{border-right: 1px solid #D3D3D3;}</style><!– Running WishList Member v3.6.7259 –>

So, what I’ll do is remove the Simple CSS plugin, clear the server cache, reinstall it and see what happens.

John

So I deleted the Simple CSS plugin and the border between the content and sidebar disappeared.

Then reinstalled and activated Simple CSS and before adding any custom CSS checked the page. The border had returned.

I must be picking up a style from the membership plugin but I’d think that adding custom css would override it.

Not sure what to do here.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Do you not see that code within the Simple CSS editor?

John

Deactivated all plugins except GeneratePress and Simple CSS. Cleared all caches and the border is still there.

Going to inspector this is what I find.

<style type=”text/css” id=”simple-css-output”>.site-main{ border-right: 1px solid #D3D3D3;}</style><meta name=”viewport” content=”width=device-width, initial-scale=1″><!– Global site tag (gtag.js) – Google Analytics –>

I’m running out of ideas.

John

No. I’ve removed all the custom css. The editor is empty.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

What about the Simple CSS metabox on that page?

John

Bingo. How the heck did that get there?

Thank you!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.