[Support request] *Cannot send session cache limiter – headers already sent* ERROR

Home Forums Support *Cannot send session cache limiter – headers already sent* ERROR

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Schalk

Good day,

The theme keeps on displaying the following error on payment gate Cart and Checkout:

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter – headers already sent (output started at /home1/obsacademy/public_html/wp-content/themes/generatepress/header.php:12) in /home1/obsacademy/public_html/wp-content/plugins/PayWeb_WooCommerce-master/classes/paygate.class.php on line 66

Please assist.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

looks like the PayWeb plugin is trying to start a session from within the content of your page, which is not allowed as the session has already started.

Have you checked with that plugin support as i haven’t seen this before ?

Schalk

Hello David, thanks for getting back to me. I have reached out to them and am unfortunately not receiving help. It might be because it’s weekend, not sure. Do you have any other advice? I would greatly appreciate it.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

That looks like a bug with the plugin itself. I’m seeing master in the plugin directory – did you download it from GitHub? Perhaps they have a stable version (not master) that you can try instead?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.