[Resolved] Cannot see artisan in site library (elementor)

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Cannot see artisan in site library (elementor)

Home Forums Support Cannot see artisan in site library (elementor)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Chux

Hi,

I can see artisan in the site library at your site, but not at my own site. I use Elementor.

Please, can someone help me understand why … and how to resolve it.

thanks

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Go to Appearance > GeneratePress -> Site Library. To the right you will see a Page Builder Select box. Change it from None to Elementor.

Chux

Yes, I understand that and did that.

I am seeing a strange situation where the themes available change each time I visit the site library … sometimes, Aspire, Nouveue and some others go missing … at other times, Artisan and some others go missing. Always with Elementor selected as page builder.

It almost seems like I am getting a random set of templates each time.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

The Sites are displayed in a random order, but you should always be able to see all of the sites in the selected category.

If you’re not seeing all of them try clicking the Refresh Sites button at the bottom of the list.

David

I noticed this thread, so I took a peek & Artisan appears in None, not Elementor!
    (in one of my sites anyway!)
    HTH, Dave

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Yeah good point – Artisan is actually a non page builder site. Thanks David

Chux

Artisan is certainly present as a page builder library, even in your own (GeneratePress) website at https://generatepress.com/site-library/

And yes, I did click through refresh sites a few times, but it made no difference. I was only trying out the Site Library feature to see if I can use it as a design option. But the whole experience put me off using the site library feature and I am back using elementor for my needs.

There is a problem there for sure … but I am wondering if it has to do with the size of available buffer to PHP, which means that the number of returned templates is less than what is available

Chux

Marking resolved …

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

That’s strange, it should be appearing in all 3 categories. I’ll take a look at the plugin to make sure everything is working as it should.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.