[Support request] Cannot install GP Premium Plugin – Freezing

Home Forums Support [Support request] Cannot install GP Premium Plugin – Freezing

Home Forums Support Cannot install GP Premium Plugin – Freezing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kiran

Hi,

I have bought GP Premium and I have installed and activated the theme on my page. When I follow the instructions to install GP Premium (by uploading the zip file into plugins) it just gets stuck at 17% uploading for ages. I have tried both Chrome and Firefox. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I have downloaded multiple instances of the zip file and followed all the instructions to a T.

Thanks!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

That’s strange.

Any chance you can disable all plugins and give it another shot?

Kiran

I have tried this, I am still having absolutely no luck with this over both browsers ๐Ÿ™ It is super frustrating. I am wondering if there might be an issue with the zip file? I have installed other plugins with no issue… the theme is active and I have tried disabling plugins to try again, still no dice.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

We haven’t received any other reports of this, and the zip files haven’t been changed in a few weeks.

I wonder if this is server related – can you report it to your hosting to see if they can find anything on their end?

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.