[Support request] Cannot go into customize while using GP Premium

Home Forums Support [Support request] Cannot go into customize while using GP Premium

Home Forums Support Cannot go into customize while using GP Premium

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Marcin

Hello, I have a problem with using customize mode on my web. WordPress shows me blank page or critical error. The problem exists only while I am using GP Premium plugin. With free version of theme customize mode works perfectly. Do You known why?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

a white screen generally means the PHP Memory Limit of the site needs increasing. Can you check the server memory limit – i would recommend a minimum of 256mg

Marcin

For wordpress I,ve alredy had 256 MB

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you go to Tools > Site Health and check to see if there are any errors being reported.

Marcin

There are no errors

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

The issue is generally memory related.
    This can be at the server level, for example if you have a lot of Plugins installed that consume that memory you may need to increase ( my base development sites i start with 768meg and round it down after completion ).

It can also be a local browser memory issue where the localStorage/caches are overloaded.

Can you first test without any other plugins enabled ?

Marcin

I have only 256 MB of RAM at this server. Today It does work, so we will see. I understend the problem now.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear its working.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.