[Support request] Cannot enter license key. Blank page @ Appearance > GeneratePress

Home Forums Support [Support request] Cannot enter license key. Blank page @ Appearance > GeneratePress

Home Forums Support Cannot enter license key. Blank page @ Appearance > GeneratePress

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Angel

The version of WordPress is 6.1.1. Tried to clear the cache, to remove Litespeed Cache, disabled Cloudflare and all plugins. Nothing happened. Can you please give me a hint or help? On another two sites, hosted at the same server everything was smooth.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

try regenerating the permalinks, to do that, go to Settings > Permalinks and click Save Changes.
    If the issue persists go to Tools > Site Health, on the front page check there are no issues being reported.

Angel

Hello David. Thank you for your quick reply. Unfortunately, i’ve already tried several time to rebuild the permalinks (forgot to tell you that in my original post). Also – in the site health there is nothing that may cause troubles (and all other sites on the same server are ok with GeneratePress). The browser console does not show errors aside from Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘query’) at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (contentScript.js:1:1334) which i think has nothing to do with this issue.

I was hopping that you may have experienced similar situations and may have solution. If you have any ideas i’d highly appreciate your help.

Best regards,
    Angel

Fernando
    Customer Support

Hi Angel,

Can you try #1 here?: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/debugging-tips/

If this doesn’t work, can you check the PHP memory limit of your site in Tools > Site Health > Info > Server? What value is it? See here for more info regarding this: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/increasing-php-memory-limit/

Angel

The PHP memory limit is 128/512, so this is not the issue. Will try the debugging tonight or the other night. Thank you very much for your help.

Fernando
    Customer Support

Alright, hope it goes well!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.