[Resolved] Cannot add site logo

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Cannot add site logo

Home Forums Support Cannot add site logo

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Chux

Hi,

I just have been unable to add a site logo. When I click to add one, I get taken to the dialog to choose a logo image, when I choose one, I get a blank ‘Crop Image’ dialog with no image displayed to crop and no errors displayed at all.

The logo image size I have is 747x250px, and I have assumed that it will be auto-scaled down to fit. Setting Logo Width to to any value, even the max 800px makes no difference.

I enabled WP_DEBUG, but no errors are displayed when this is happening.

I am using the latest GP Pro version.

Chux

Is there a recommended size for logos ?

I have googled but cannot find any information about this

Chux

Even at reduced logo sizes, I struggled with this. Also, even uploading an image in that dialog became problematic and will just freeze and not offer the upload drop area … once it did offer the upload drop area, but then froze when I began to upload a file and never completed the upload.

All of these with no errors displayed anywhere and debug enabled …

So, I reasoned that it may have some conflict with media related plugins, so I disabled the 2 media related plugins I have … Enhanced Media Library and Media Library Assistant.

Eventually I was able to get round this problem … but I cannot say conclusively if this was a conflict with either media plugin and I just don’t have the time to troubleshoot it.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Sounds like a conflict with one of the mentioned plugins for sure.

Glad you were able to figure out 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.