[Resolved] Can you help me center alight these icons on my off-canvas menu?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Can you help me center alight these icons on my off-canvas menu?

Home Forums Support Can you help me center alight these icons on my off-canvas menu?

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Elvin.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Andy

Hi there,

When you click on my off-canvas menu, you will notice my social media icons (widget) is off-center. I’ve center aligned them. Can you please provide some CSS code to center align them? Thank you

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi,

I’m not sure I see what you mean. I’ve checked your off-canvas menu and the social media icons looks horizontally centered. CSS seems to check out fine too.

Here’s what I see on my end: – /*screenshot redacted as requested by the topic starter*/

Unless you find the 8px margin-right for the last icon to be off-putting.

If that’s the case, you can try adding this CSS:

li.lsi-social-rss:last-child {
        margin-right: 0 !important;
    }

Or perhaps you meant vertical spacing ratio between the menu items? Please clarify if this is the case. Thank you.

A wise man once said:
    "Have you cleared your cache?"

Andy

Hi Elvin,

Thanks so much, I think that solved it. Can you please delete your screenshot for privacy reasons.

Cheers,
    Andy

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Thanks so much, I think that solved it. Can you please delete your screenshot for privacy reasons.

Sure, no problem. 🙂

A wise man once said:
    "Have you cleared your cache?"

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.