[Resolved] Can we suggest features here? :)

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Can we suggest features here? :)

Home Forums Support Can we suggest features here? :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    CPANathan

A clone element option would be substantial – just had to remake the same element six times from a default element from the site library.

I could’ve just set the CSS up to edit each pages background individually by page ID just that it felt rude having an element doing a task on all pages then forcing it to change for all but one.

I love GP & GB!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

of course, feature requests, suggestions and other feedback is always welcome!.

I just added it to our git feature requests.

CPANathan

You guys are outstanding, this can be closed or deleted if you’d like.

Thanks for the timely response.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to be of help ๐Ÿ™‚

mkjj

I agree, a built-in duplicate function would be awesome. These small details matter. On the other hand, there are many plugins available that can do the job. I usually install such a plugin when developing a new site (since I need it anyway) and delete it after finishing the site.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Thanks Mike, i agree – the Duplicate Post ( and its alternative ) are a good plugin for this kind of thing.
    And it kind of feels right that this be handled by a separate plugin that can be used for all post types.
    However if it is something that can be added easily to Elements then we will endeavour to do so ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.