[Support request] Can we Exclude Pages from Primary Navigation in Generate Press Premium?

Home Forums Support [Support request] Can we Exclude Pages from Primary Navigation in Generate Press Premium?

Home Forums Support Can we Exclude Pages from Primary Navigation in Generate Press Premium?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    WRP

I’m using Generate Press Premium 1.3.46 — I need to EXCLUDE certain published pages from appearing in the primary navigation menu.

Is there any way to do this in Generate Press?

(All the widgets that I can find for Word Press that supposedly accomplish this task are not updated to work with WordPress 4.7.5, which is the version I am using, and in fact do NOT work with this version, as I tried them anyway. AND the widget, Exclude Pages From Menu by Vinod Dalvi apparently does NOT work if you are using Elementor Primary Navigation functionality).

Any Help would be appreciated!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

You can control exactly what items show up in your navigation using the WP menu builder: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/using-the-wordpress-menu-builder/

AJ

You may not have answered the question. Here is a snapshot of what I assume the poster is referencing.
    The blue is the primary navigation. Every created page automatically shows whether they are assigned to a menu or not. This shouldn’t happen. Why are they showing when they are dormant and waiting for their proper placement? How are they removed? Very distracting.

Pages automatically appear in PriNav.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

This topic is very old already.

The author of the post didn’t post back so I assume Tom’s solution worked for him.

Any chance you can open a new topic if you are having a similar issue?

Thanks 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.