[Support request] can i use the “stream” template solely for my blog website?

Home Forums Support [Support request] can i use the “stream” template solely for my blog website?

Home Forums Support can i use the “stream” template solely for my blog website?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    benedict

I want to use the “stream” template for my blog website. how do I remove the “subscribe”, “episode”, and “styles” features from the template. benedict ohia

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Benedict,

Do you mean the menu items in primary navigation: https://www.screencast.com/t/9fTJUB6hzg

If so, you can remove theme at appearance > menu: https://www.screencast.com/t/cppQg7BbE7r

Let me know if you need further assistance πŸ™‚

benedict

1. i want to migrate from my free team to the premium one. should I select all the modules, or site library only?

2. what should I do before migrating to premium theme, in other for the content in my website to remain intact?

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Benedict,

1. i want to migrate from my free team to the premium one. should I select all the modules, or site library only?

It will depend on what you’ll need. But normally, importing premade sites from the Site Library will automatically enable all the modules you’ll need so you can skip activating the rest of the modules.

You’ll only need to activate the Site Library module if you only intend to import “Stream”. The importation process will activate everything else it deems necessary. πŸ™‚

2. what should I do before migrating to premium theme, in other for the content in my website to remain intact?

All the post and pages will remain intact. While Site library importation adds in demo posts and pages, it doesn’t remove the posts and pages that are already added to the site prior to it’s importation. πŸ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.